Wed, 18 April, 2018
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
New to Buddhism? Or perhaps wanting an overview to make more sense of what you have read or heard so far? Maybe just curious? This series of classes may be just what you need!
Basic Buddhist concepts and principles will be systematically presented in the Tibetan Mahayana context and explored through discussion and simple meditations.
Topics in this series include:
- the importance of motivation
- developing positive qualities
- familiarity: taking daily activities as practice
- breaking the cycle: antidotes and purification
- aspiration: rejoicing and dedicating
Teacher: this week Venerable Tsultrim will be our guest teacher. She is well known to our community, having presented a number of well-received talks and workshops here over several years. More…
Cost: General $15 / Member $13.50. Morning tea is available, between the two Wednesday morning classes, for anybody coming to either or both.