|July 27, 2014|
|10:00 am||to||4:00 pm|
The “Hundreds of Deities of the Land of Joy” - Ganden Lha Gyema in Tibetan - is 10 gentle and beautifully written verses.
The text can be used in a number of ways and depths:
- As a daily practice
- As a preliminary to other meditations or a long retreat
- As a remedy for anxiety and depression
- To connect your mind with your Teacher and all teachers from Buddha Shakyamuni until now
- As a method of purification & merit making
- To increase mental sharpness, clarity & wisdom
This practice and review day will be based on the recent commentary on Ganden Lha Gyema given by H. E. Choden Rinpoche. The book is available for purchase online through Awakening Vajra Publications.
Facilitated by Venerable Yonten.
Book now to secure your place, preferably by emailing us, otherwise call the Centre on 02 4788 1407.
Contribution: $50($45 members & concession) includes a light lunch, morning and afternoon tea as well as course materials to take home .Half-day, $25 ($20 members & concession.) All of our courses include 2 free attendance places for anyone struggling financially. Please feel comfortable in emailing us with your request.
Please note that Registration opens at 9.50am, so that the first session can start at 10am
Level: for everyone